WINNER of 2012 Bride's Choice Award

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I need a diamond that I can find in the sand

So on my many conversation with fabulous bride, Julie, I had noticed that she does not wear her engagement ring. She explained that she works in the OR and that having jewelry on is a no-no, so she rather not risk it. Completely understandable.
Photography by Tatiana Cohen- No Ordinary Love Photography
She begins to tell me that when it was first discussed about  getting her engagement ring- she advise Edwin that she wanted a ring with a diamond of a size that "if I were to loose it in the sand I could find it!"

She said "I don't want, nor deserve a speck of dust on my finger!"
Hilarious. I was cracking up and still am!
Gotta love her Aquarian nature!


So during their engagement shoot at Bill Baggs State Park, the beautiful ring came out! With diamonds all the around like a Infinity band and a beautiful diamond in the middle- I am sure, that should it ever, accidentally get lost in the sand that they will be able to find!
 Julie (Aquarius) and Edwin (Sagittarius); are a fabulous couple with Bahamian and Haitian decedent. She works in the operations room of a South Florida hospital and he for the Miami Dolphins. He also heads a charity organization, which helps inner city youths called IMPACT.
Their wedding will be taking place at The Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, December 31,2012.

Vendors:
Wedding Planner/Coordination- Infinity Weddings & Events, LLC.
Officiant- Ronnie Hester
Venue- Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
Music- CJ Entertainment
Photography- No Ordinary Love
Videography- Artistic Film


No comments:

Post a Comment