WINNER of 2012 Bride's Choice Award

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Coast Guard and The Beauty

Here is a fabulous couple...so in love. So fabulousy in love; full of fun, style, and class.
Rachel and I met through a former bride of mine- Dr. Diaz-Roberts and I could tell that she had alot of things she wanted to get accomplished.

She seemed to know exactly what she wanted and what she needed me to do.
As an avid runner and exerciser- typical of her Sagitarian sun sign she had a full plate- especially with work, the wedding, excercising, a fiance and school, she had begun wondering how she was going to get it all done.

I knew things had to get done and I would have to be there each step of the way to make sure all of her details were attended to. But first, I had to catch her. Shoot! I should have stayed in the excercise program.

We checked her list and with my to do list, we matched up any missing parts. Next on the list the engagement pictures. It looks like I can check this off the list.

I highly recommend, to have your engagement pictures with the photographer you intend to higher to take your wedding pictures.
It is the precursor to what you can except during your wedding. It literally breaks any apprehension you may have.Your photographer and you will have a better understanding of how you like to look and your style. And most importantly if they can capture it.

Rachel and Eric went with a great photography studio "BeYouImages.com" and Jess took some truly amazing pictures. She credits Rachel for the concept and background choices and as you can see, they worked very well together.
Yup I think their styles match.
Now on to the wedding



This love- this passion- is....timeless.
 




One of my favs. They look so classic!

This a NOVO kind of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment